Three-Bean Cello Chili
Cook Time: 5 hours
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) chili beans
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 6 oz. Copper Kettle, shredded
- Spray 4- to 5-qt. slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cook meat in large skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned; drain. Return meat to skillet.
- Add onions and garlic; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours. Keep warm for up to one hour on the LOW setting.
- Serve topped with the Copper Kettle.
- Visit our award-winning brands for more mouthwatering recipes featuring all your favorite cheeses: