Summer Pasta Salad
With Cello® Hand Crafted Asiago
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb. bow-tie pasta
- 1 1/2 lb. vine ripened tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup Cello Hand Crafted Asiago, shredded
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in 8 quart pot of boiling salted water according to directions on the package. Drain well, transfer into serving bowl, allow to cool.
- Add tomatoes, olives, sliced sun-dried tomatoes and red onion to prepared pasta.
- For the dressing; whisk together the vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper to combine. Slowly add the olive oil while whisking until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad, sprinkle with shredded Cello Riserva Hand Crafted Asiago, parsley and basil. Toss well to combine and serve.
- Visit our award-winning brands for more mouthwatering recipes featuring all your favorite cheeses: