Grilled Watermelon Pizza
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil. ½ tbsp. for brushing, use the remainder for drizzling
- 1 thick slice of watermelon (approximately 1 ½ inches thick)
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1 cup freshly sliced strawberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced or quartered heirloom cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup shaved Cello Artisan Parmesan Cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Brush both sides of watermelon slice with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Place watermelon on grill, cook for 3 minutes with cover down.
- Flip slice over and cook additional 3 minutes with cover down.
- Remove watermelon from grill and transfer to a platter.
- Top with fresh arugula, strawberries, tomatoes and thinly sliced onion.
- Add shaved Cello Artisan Parmesan Cheese. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Cut into 6 wedges. Serve immediately.
- Visit our award-winning brands for more mouthwatering recipes featuring all your favorite cheeses: